Itinerer 1: Novi Sad – Belgrade – Pojate – Brus – Brzeće (Hotel Junior) – Hotel Srebrnac – Kopaonik v.v
In case of bad weather conditions (snow, ice or drifting snow) transport of passengers will be carried out according to the itinerary No 2.
Itinerer 2 – an alternative: Novi Sad – Belgrade – Batočina – Biljanovac (Rudnica) – Kopaonik v.v
Driving personnel in cooperation with the representatives of the agency, and according to obtained information about conditions of access roads to Kopaonik, received from the competent persons in road worker’s information center in charge of cleaning and maintenance, shall decide on the selection of the route.
If travelling by Itinerary 2, agency does not assume the obligation to transport passengers to/ from the bus to/from the hotel and hotel Junior Srebrnac.
- Transport of passengers will be performed in high quality tourist vehicles with 15 – 60 seats;
- According to the order of registration the tour operator makes the seating arrangement, having in mind the needs of elderly, families with children and certain categories of passengers.
- The representative of the agency is authorized to have insight to the documents (health insurance card or some other document) and determines years of the children who have a discount on the transport price.
- Children can travel only in the presence of an adult who will be considered as their guardian;
- Children under the age of 2 do not pay for the transport, but they must be notified when booking and they have a seat in a coach.
- Two children aged 2-10 are entitled to a discount only if accompanied by minimum one adult;
- To get the discount for children the authoritative is the date of birth and age of the child at the moment of travel;
- Scheduled travelling time is 4,5 – 5 hours with one half an hour break;
- The agency is not liable in case of travelling time extension caused by malfunction of means of transport, road work, road conditions caused by snow, traffic jams, strikes and the like;
- Agency will have its representative – a companion;
- During transport it is not allowed consuming alcoholic drinks or psychoactive substances;
- When applying all passengers are obliged to provide contact number as well as to inform themselves about the final details by calling the agency or visiting the site, at least one day before departure;
- An official person – a companion is not authorized to postpone the departure of the bus because of the delay of passengers. Absence of passenger(s) or delay on departure is considered a “NO SHOW” and the passenger (s) do not have the right to refund the payment.
- The luggage is placed in the trunk with the assistance of a driver, due to various entry or exit places.
- Passengers can not insist that whole of the luggage is in the same location in the trunk.
- Passengers can bring maximum 2 bags medium size, or 1 bag and ski equipment (skis/board +boots+ poles ) in the trunk.
Belgrade, 29 September 2016
Nebojsa Manic, Manager of Transportation